Saturday, October 03, 2009

New Identity

Right now I am working on developing a new identity, changing from a Slow Fat Triathlete to a Slim Fast Triathlete. I know I can do it but here is what I think. Until I change my picture/view of myself I will not "transform" myself into something else. So as of today I am a Slim Fast Triathlete. Not a huge change but substantial. Many things will remain the same I am just modifying a couple things.

Slow to Slim
  • S:
  • L:
  • O to I: Streamlined and slim
  • W to M: Totally turn this around from weight to muscle

Fat to Fast

  • Just adding and S here: Not a huge change just Slim and Slender

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Deb,

I love your resolve and dedication. Good to see you claiming some training time with a plan for yourself. :) I'm still all over the place...but you have me thinking...thanks. :) Kris