Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yoga Rocks!

So last night I was supposed to take my first Pilates class. Cate has wanted me to do some sort of activity with her so this class came up and fit into my schedule. So we show up and the instructor doesn't so we are offered as an option to attend the yoga class. So we did and I LOVED IT!

This was my very first yoga class so I don't know if it is a typical yoga class, good, bad... whatever. All I know is it ROCKED!

My body felt so much longer and leaner after the class. My calves felt stretched out for the first time in YEARS!!

The focus and the drawing of an intention at the beginning of class was something I really liked. Reminded me that I need to do that with every workout. What is the point of this workout.

I hope to try it again and see how it goes. Maybe I'll take the yoga class instead of Pilates. I feel like it was fate because I was ready to take off on my bike and meet Cate at home.

No comments: